Thursday, May 21, 2015

Our Wave Fans love to tell us what they think – about gardening, color and design! Here’s your chance to weigh in on a new flowerpot for an award-winning plant. It’s called Jolt Dianthus – it's not a Wave, but it's a heat-tolerant flower with electrifying color that lasts all summer. Take a look at the three pictures below and vote in our poll.


Thank you for your feedback!
Got a comment? Share it below.
Email Article | Print Article | Share Article | Permalink
Tagged: Fan Club in Wave Fan Club

Post a New Comment

Enter your information below to add a new comment.



Word Verification
This helps us prevent automated spam programs

Comment Moderation Enabled
Your comment will not appear until it has been cleared by a website editor.

Reader Comments (10)

Why not be consistent with pink. I can easily find Wave products by the pink pots at my garden centre
Thursday, May 21, 2015 |

I chose B because the other 2 don't seem to represent your wonderful products. A and C would be better used on a "non green" item
Thursday, May 21, 2015 | phyl

Dianthus can't be beat for color and the fresh scent
Thursday, May 21, 2015 |

Which flower pot design had the most eye appeal: B Red. However, I voted for C Blue--my least favorite because it gave the most information, basically the same information that pots A and D displayed, but in a much more readible way. Change the pot to B Red, but figure out how to incorporate the wording and font size of C Blue.
Sunday, August 02, 2015 | Alice

Neither Lowes nor Home Depot nor Wal-Mart have Wave petunias in zip code 30223.
Tuesday, April 26, 2016 | Jesse

Hi Jesse! You should definitely be seeing Wave Petunias in The Home Depot near Atlanta. Greenhouses state-wide are supplying the stores in time for Summer planting and especially Mother's Day weekend. Please check out our zip code finder for additional stores near you, and check back often, as stores are re-stocked through the month of May. Thanks!
Thursday, April 28, 2016 | Katie, Wave Team Member

Red-For hot spots is the obvious choice, it stands out from the rest.
Wednesday, May 11, 2016 | christine s.

I fell in love with Wave petunias while living in Kodiak, Ak. The Garden Club puts up hanging baskets around town and one year the baskets were full of a new, wonderful, purple petunia and deep blue trailing lobelia. Kodiak, having a maritime climate is overcast most of the time. Let me tell you, those hanging baskets simply glowed incandescently on those otherwise dull grey days.

I used Wave petunias there, and since moving home to Washington state I continue to find new ways to incorporate them into my garden beds, containers and hanging baskets. I love the new types and colors, and I love the new pansies, and am looking forward to adding them to the gardens later in the season.

I am also a big fan of dianthus, looking forward to adding some mmore pink to the deck!

Best Regards,
Wendy Johnston
Saturday, May 21, 2016 | Wendy

I love the red
Friday, August 19, 2016 | Bobbie Mann

We've grown wave petunias for years These other waves will look absolutely
beautiful. Looking forward to the Elmhurst Garden Walk for the third time in the last 10+ years. Even though we have a relatively mall garden on a 50x150 sq.ft. lot, guests rant and rave. I can't wait to see what it looks like this year !!
My wife does 99% of the work and I supply the other 1% of the encouragement.
Not bad for 72 and 71 year-olds with a bad back(me) and a bad hip(her).
Saturday, March 18, 2017 |

Socialize With Wave

The Wave-Rave Team has expert gardening advice and the latest trends for you! Check back often, or subscribe via RSS, for timely gardening updates and announcement of all things Wave.
Bulbs (1)
Color (12)